fruits and vegetables

The daily diet of children should contribute approximately 70% of foods of vegetable origin such as legumes, nuts, seeds, cereals (preferably whole), olive oil and fruits and vegetables and the remaining 30% should consist of foods of animal origin like fish, seafood, eggs and low-fat meats and dairy. In the case of children who follow vegetarian diets, it is advisable to seek the advice of a qualified dietitian-nutritionist who can make a nutritional guideline.

Healthy fats (lose weight naturally). They provide more than twice as many calories as proteins and carbohydrates and provide liposoluble vitamins with essential functions in the body. Also blue fish and seeds and nuts are sources of omega 3 that promotes the development of the nervous system and vision and regulates inflammation.

Author: paystore

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *